At Tiger Printing Group, we understand that one of the great things about direct mail is the many ways it engages the senses. This is something that cannot be replicated in the digital world or with large format printing in Philadelphia, PA, and continues to make print an important piece of the marketing puzzle.
Here are five dimensions of print that you can use to engage and delight your audiences when you rely on the printing services of Tiger Printing Group.
- Texture. Paper stock comes in many textures — from sleek coated stocks; to classic cottons, linens, and laids to the raw, earthy feel of uncoated, unbleached stocks. Use texture to help tell your marketing story.
- Scent. Scent marketing is a growing industry that uses aroma as a subtle but highly effective marketing tool. Scents like coffee, cinnamon, and pine can be used to trigger emotion. When included inside the mailing envelope or direct mail piece, it can trigger positive associations and increase sales.
- Color. The use of color goes beyond ink on paper. Consider how colored envelopes and stocks can be used to make your message pop. Want to create a particularly dramatic effect? Consider the impact of white text and graphics on black stock. POW!
- Video. There are many ways to send recipients to video in a printed piece. You can use augmented reality (AR), QR Codes to mobile video, even embedded video screens in the piece itself. Print and video go great together.
- Dimension. Nothing stands out in the mailbox like a piece of dimensional mail. Whether it is a thick envelope, a beautifully printed box, or a pop-up cube, anything beyond the typical flat mailer draws immediate attention and shouts “OPEN ME!” Recipients can’t wait to see what’s inside.
Print isn’t just four-color ink on plain stock anymore. It offers a multi-sensory experience that excites and engages your audience. Which one of these sensory experiences would benefit your next marketing campaign?
Give our team at Tiger Printing Group a call today at 215-799-0500 to learn more about large format printing service near Allentown, PA and many other printing services.