When we at Tiger Printing Group think about impressive direct mail results, we tend to think about the list, the message, and the call to action. However, things like the size, shape and texture of the piece play a key role, too. Let’s look at five considerations for creating standout mail pieces.
At Tiger Printing Group, we understand that one of the great things about direct mail is the many ways it engages the senses. This is something that cannot be replicated in the digital world or with large format printing in Philadelphia, PA, and continues to make print an important piece of the marketing puzzle.
Here are five dimensions of print that you can use to engage and delight your audiences when you rely on the printing services of Tiger Printing Group.
- Texture. Paper stock comes in many textures — from sleek coated stocks; to classic cottons, linens, and laids to the raw, earthy feel of uncoated, unbleached stocks. Use texture to help tell your marketing story.
- Scent. Scent marketing is a growing industry that uses aroma as a subtle but highly effective marketing tool. Scents like coffee, cinnamon, and pine can be used to trigger emotion. When included inside the mailing envelope or direct mail piece, it can trigger positive associations and increase sales.
- Color. The use of color goes beyond ink on paper. Consider how colored envelopes and stocks can be used to make your message pop. Want to create a particularly dramatic effect? Consider the impact of white text and graphics on black stock. POW!
- Video. There are many ways to send recipients to video in a printed piece. You can use augmented reality (AR), QR Codes to mobile video, even embedded video screens in the piece itself. Print and video go great together.
- Dimension. Nothing stands out in the mailbox like a piece of dimensional mail. Whether it is a thick envelope, a beautifully printed box, or a pop-up cube, anything beyond the typical flat mailer draws immediate attention and shouts “OPEN ME!” Recipients can’t wait to see what’s inside.
Print isn’t just four-color ink on plain stock anymore. It offers a multi-sensory experience that excites and engages your audience. Which one of these sensory experiences would benefit your next marketing campaign?
Give our team at Tiger Printing Group a call today at 215-799-0500 to learn more about large format printing service near Allentown, PA and many other printing services.
Have you made a plan to expand your business in 2018? Now that January is almost over, it’s time to embrace a fresh new look for both your company and your marketing materials! Read on to learn three new ideas to give your business a whole new look this year.
- Customize your walls. Did you know that digital printing in Warminster, PA can help you create wall graphics that are bold, bright, and totally help your customers remember your interior? It’s true! Tiger Printing Group has recently partnered with HP Design Suite to offer custom wall art designed by you and easily installed. Don’t settle for run-of-the-mill wallpaper; get a new interior that’s one-of-a-kind!
- Personalize. Add a personalized message to your marketing material for a better response. You can base your message on demographics or purchasing trends.
- Help your mailers go green. There’s nothing customers love more than knowing that the mail they receive was responsibly printed. Tiger Printing Group is one of the first printing services in Warminster, PA to make environmental responsibility a cornerstone of our business. Give our team a call to learn more about how switching to Tiger Printing Group can help lower your carbon footprint and lend the Earth a helping hand!
Now is the time to embrace a fresh new design for 2018. Our team at Tiger Printing Group is here to support your vision! Give us a call today at 215-799-0500 or browse our website to view our services so you can start making 2018 the year in which your business pull ahead with a stunning new design.
If you’re looking to help your business stand out amongst a sea of competitors, one of the best moves that you can make is to invest in unique wall art. This can make an immediate impression on long-time customers and first-time visitors alike.
The quality of the interior of your business is one of the first things that customers notice when they walk into your space. Having the right wall designs and wallpaper is about more than looking pleasing to the eye; it’s about being professional and conveying the mood and atmosphere of your business to your clients.
Now, there’s an option for large format printing in Princeton, NJ that will allow you to fully unlock your creativity and take a more direct hand in your business’s design. Custom digital wall art and wallpaper from Tiger Printing Group helps bring your vision to life!
At Tiger Printing Group, we incorporate HP’s Wallart designer program into our large format printing in King of Prussia, PA. HP Wallart allows its users to upload custom imagery and designs to create unique, one-of-a-kind wall art and wallpaper. These images can be formatted to fit the dimensions of nearly any sized room, so you can rest with the peace of mind that comes along with knowing that you won’t get a stretched or pixilated design when your wallpaper arrives.
Finally, you don’t have to settle for boring paint jobs or mass-marketed wallpaper that looks the same as every one of your competitors. You’ll have a design and look that’s all your own.
At Tiger Printing Group, we are a full-service printing agency, and we’re happy to help you with the design process when it comes to choosing the right wall art or digitally printed wallpaper for your business. To learn more about digitally printed wall art, give our team a call today at 215-799-0500.
If you own a business, you know that the most important factor in determining whether a customer will remember you and your products or services is by making a unique impact and standing out from the rest of the crowd.
At Tiger Printing Group, one of the leading printing services in Allentown, PA, we can work with you and use your vision to help you create designs, wraps and advertisements that will stick in the minds of your customers. With our team, there’s an almost endless number of options to promote your business.
Here are three of the printing services in Warminster, PA that businesses love and a few ideas on how you can incorporate them into your advertising and business plan!
- Offset printing. Offset printing, the dominant printing process on the market today, allows you to quickly and economically produce a large number of bright and vibrant materials. If your business is introducing a new product for the winter or holiday season, offset printing can help you create gorgeous mailers and flyers that your customers will love!
- Digital printing. Digital printing uses drums of toners to apply toner to paper. Since a mold does not have to be made, digital printing essentially eliminates minimum quantity orders. If your business has a special-issue catalog that you’ll be running only to VIP customers, digital printing allows you to get crisp, clear images with a much lower batch minimum.
- Commercial printing. Don’t allow your company’s new mailer go into the trash! Commercial printing allows you to customize your print advertising materials down to the stationary on which they are printed. You can even create custom envelopes that will stand out against a sea of boring white letters, leading to greater reach.
Now is an excellent time to start thinking about how the magic of the right visuals can help your business shine this holiday season! By engaging your audience with imaginative and professionally printed magazines, mailers and flyers, you’re sure to help everyone in your community enjoy a little happier holiday!
If you’ve been comparing commercial printing companies in Warminster, PA, you might be overwhelmed by the number of options. How can you know which companies are legitimate and provide quality services, and which ones are sub-par?
You don’t want to trust your business to a company that won’t provide you with the graphic prints that you need to keep your customers satisfied and your audience engaged. The best way to tell which commercial printing companies in Allentown, PA are providing the services that deserve your business is by reading customer testimonials from previous clients.
At Tiger Printing Group, you can view a variety of client reviews on our website. One graphic design manager touted that the “consistent quality” of Tiger Printing Group always amazed him and his staff, and one marketing designer said that a set of business cards printed by our professionals was “even better than expected.” One manager in Doylestown, PA, a repeat customer of Tiger Printing Group, explained that they keep coming back thanks to our “quick and great service.”
Finally, a number of business owners in North Wales want fellow business owners to know that our staff is ” knowledgeable of [their] craft evolving with technology and always put out a great product. Regardless of the project, [they] never worry about the finished piece with Tiger!” These reviews are unedited except for length, and now available from Tiger Printing Group’s customer service team.
Doing your due diligence and reading reviews is your responsibility to make sure that your customers and your business is getting the best possible services. If you’re interested in reading more reviews from Tiger Printing Group’s many satisfied customers or learning more about our services, browse our website or give us a call today at 215-799-0500.
If you need a printing job completed, you have two basic options when it comes to getting what you need: digital printing and offset printing. The basic difference between offset and digital printing lies in how the materials are created. Offset printing requires plates that transfer the image onto a roll indirectly, while digital printing in King of Prussia, PA uses toner and ink in much the same way that a home printer does.
Digital printing has gained traction in recent years thanks to the spread of technology, which has made it more accessible than ever before. If you’ve been considering going with digital printing in Allentown, PA for your next project, here are a few benefits that you’ll receive when you trust your job to us here at Tiger Printing Group.
- Lower costs for small batch processes. Because digital printing does not require plates to be made to suit your design, your business or group can enjoy lower printing costs when creating small batches of materials.
- Lower minimum quantities. Thanks to improved technology, it’s now easier than ever to create digital designs, meaning that you won’t have to order a large number of pieces to get the best price possible. Digital printing is the best choice if you need a small number of materials, usually under 25 individual items.
- Environmentally friendly processes. We are committed to doing everything that we can to lower the carbon footprint of their digital printing processes. From using 100% recycled paper to coordinating shipments to avoid unnecessary fuel usage, we are the environmental choice when it comes to digital printing.
Anyone interested in learning more about our processes here at Tiger Printing Group or about the differences in printing types is encouraged to call 215-799-0500 or fill out a contact form on our website.
Since 2002, Tiger Printing Group has been providing high-quality custom printing solutions to businesses throughout the Greater Philadelphia area. Here, we do it all: from stationary and signs to magazines and brochures, we have you covered. We know what it takes to stand out from the crowd, and we endeavor to help our clients do the same. As the market becomes more and more saturated, spreading awareness of your company only grows more important, and having distinct and professional promotional materials lifts your brand above the competition.
At Tiger Printing Group, we strive to improve our services every day. Whether a customer needs large format printing in Princeton, NJ or printing services in King of Prussia, PA, we serve only the best. This commitment to excellence comes through not only in our printing processes but also in our dedication to sustainability. To those ends, we have initiated the conversion to using Fuji processless plates, which offers several advantages.
Typically, after a printing plate is set, it goes through a plate processor for treatment before going to press. With this new technology, we will skip the middle step altogether. In its treatment of the plate, the processor uses a certain amount of chemicals and energy, while also generating a small amount of waste. Without it, we can more easily reduce our carbon footprint.
Using water responsibly is paramount to any company seeking to be more environmentally friendly. With this new printing method, we will need less water. On top of that, the water we do need will be used more efficiently.
Increases productivity and quality
This technology, in addition to being more sustainable, also ensures consistently high-caliber product. Streamlining the operation increases the productivity, as well as reducing the need for maintenance.
Our dedication to green company practices does not stop there. We are also in the process of converting all of our lighting on site to LED. These lights use energy much more efficiently than traditional lighting and contain no toxic chemicals. Fluorescent options, for example, often contain mercury, which contaminates the environment. Their increased lifespan also means a lower carbon footprint.
To learn more about our dedication to sustainability, printing services in Lansdale, PA, or other ways our company can help elevate your brand, call us at 215-799-0500.
In today’s fast-paced market, consumers have more choices than ever when it comes to nearly every product available. With so many options, what makes consumers choose one business over another?
The answer lies in the marketing. Making the core message of your business stand out will help solidify your name in consumers’ minds when it comes to making a purchase decision. Innovations in digital printing in Allentown, PA are helping local businesses think outside the box when it comes to marketing, and the best digital printers are always providing new and fun ways to stay in the minds of your potential customers.
Tiger Printing Group, one of the top sources for digital printing in King of Prussia, PA, is proud to extend their line of services by offering a fun and amazing innovation that’s taking local businesses by storm: glow in the dark printing!
Glow in the dark digital printing is unique, stands out from the crowd and offers an interesting product that will pique the interest of potential customers. When most of us receive advertisements or mail, it goes into the garbage without a second thought; if you want the message of your business to stick in the minds of consumers, you need to offer them a reason to stop and look at what you are saying. Ask yourself: when was the last time you saw a print advertisement that glowed in the dark? This is exactly what your customers will say to themselves, paying special attention to you, your business, and your services! From brochures to flyers, glow in the dark can help you grow your business this season.
While standing out is important, Tiger Printing Group also knows the importance of responsible digital printing. Tiger Printing Group’s process is environmentally friendly, and all paper waste, cardboard and aluminum are recycled. If you’re looking for an attention-grabbing way to design, as well as a company that prides itself on environmental responsibility, Tiger Printing Group is the choice for you!
It’s harder than ever today to make your business stand out from the competition. Think about the number of advertisements you see on a daily basis; from billboards to commercials, printed flyers to magazine pull-outs, you’re accustomed to being bombarded by advertising materials at all hours of the day. With so much competition, how can you ever reach new customers?
The answer lies in your printing method. Gone are the days when a simple black-and-white layout will catch the attention of your potential customers. With new digital printing technologies, you can create unique, bold and vivid advertisements that will make potential customers take note of your business and returning customers consistently aware of your new products and services.
Our printing services here at Tiger Printing Group in Allentown, PA can help you to achieve your ideal branding and help to create commercial advertising that stands out from the crowd.
Commercial printing describes any process that takes artwork and transcribes it onto something tangible for your business. Our printing services in Warminster PA provide a host of commercial printing solutions for your business, ranging from something as small and detailed as your business cards to huge banners and posters for events! Advancements in digital printing technology can help you accomplish your goals quickly and at more affordable rates than ever.
Your business shouldn’t miss out on all of the benefits of commercial printing. If you’ve got an upcoming event (like a trade show or promotional popup) make sure you have plenty of things to give away to potential customers so they can find your business after the event! Or, if your business cards are looking a little stale or old-fashioned, digitally print a new set that’s as fresh as your ideas!
Contact Tiger Printing today! We’ll help you work with your budget and decide which type of commercial printing is right for you.