We are proud to announce that we’ve completed our conversion to processor-less printing plate technology. The conversion has eliminated the processing step of making plates, the usage of chemicals and the consumption of water.
When you design a brochure for your business, you need to make a big impression in a small space. The right brochure will be unique, eye-catching, and intriguing. It will make customers want to know more about your business.
Here are five helpful tips from Tiger Printing Group, a trusted provider of digital printing near Philadelphia, PA since 2002.
The number one way to grow your business is to develop a relationship with your customers. Don’t rely on one or two brief interactions to keep them coming back! Instead, cultivate a positive connection with a regular newsletter.
In the modern world, your business is competing with a thousand other organizations for your customers’ attention. To create an amazing customer experience, you need to learn more about the people who buy from your business and create personalized promotional items that will truly stand out.
While print and social media can fight for your marketing dollars, they don’t have to battle it out for your customers. Continue reading “Is Social Media Print’s New Best Friend?”
Back in February, Tiger Printing Group was awarded the Harleysville Community Fire Company Good Neighbor Award for 2018. John Orr and Craig Lindsay of Tiger Printing Group accepted this year’s award on behalf of the company. Every year, Harleysville awards one of their residents or companies that demonstrates a need to give back through volunteer or part-time firefighting.
When we at Tiger Printing Group think about impressive direct mail results, we tend to think about the list, the message, and the call to action. However, things like the size, shape and texture of the piece play a key role, too. Let’s look at five considerations for creating standout mail pieces.
At Tiger Printing Group, we understand that one of the great things about direct mail is the many ways it engages the senses. This is something that cannot be replicated in the digital world or with large format printing in Philadelphia, PA, and continues to make print an important piece of the marketing puzzle.
Here are five dimensions of print that you can use to engage and delight your audiences when you rely on the printing services of Tiger Printing Group.
- Texture. Paper stock comes in many textures — from sleek coated stocks; to classic cottons, linens, and laids to the raw, earthy feel of uncoated, unbleached stocks. Use texture to help tell your marketing story.
- Scent. Scent marketing is a growing industry that uses aroma as a subtle but highly effective marketing tool. Scents like coffee, cinnamon, and pine can be used to trigger emotion. When included inside the mailing envelope or direct mail piece, it can trigger positive associations and increase sales.
- Color. The use of color goes beyond ink on paper. Consider how colored envelopes and stocks can be used to make your message pop. Want to create a particularly dramatic effect? Consider the impact of white text and graphics on black stock. POW!
- Video. There are many ways to send recipients to video in a printed piece. You can use augmented reality (AR), QR Codes to mobile video, even embedded video screens in the piece itself. Print and video go great together.
- Dimension. Nothing stands out in the mailbox like a piece of dimensional mail. Whether it is a thick envelope, a beautifully printed box, or a pop-up cube, anything beyond the typical flat mailer draws immediate attention and shouts “OPEN ME!” Recipients can’t wait to see what’s inside.
Print isn’t just four-color ink on plain stock anymore. It offers a multi-sensory experience that excites and engages your audience. Which one of these sensory experiences would benefit your next marketing campaign?
Give our team at Tiger Printing Group a call today at 215-799-0500 to learn more about large format printing service near Allentown, PA and many other printing services.
Have you made a plan to expand your business in 2018? Now that January is almost over, it’s time to embrace a fresh new look for both your company and your marketing materials! Read on to learn three new ideas to give your business a whole new look this year.
- Customize your walls. Did you know that digital printing in Warminster, PA can help you create wall graphics that are bold, bright, and totally help your customers remember your interior? It’s true! Tiger Printing Group has recently partnered with HP Design Suite to offer custom wall art designed by you and easily installed. Don’t settle for run-of-the-mill wallpaper; get a new interior that’s one-of-a-kind!
- Personalize. Add a personalized message to your marketing material for a better response. You can base your message on demographics or purchasing trends.
- Help your mailers go green. There’s nothing customers love more than knowing that the mail they receive was responsibly printed. Tiger Printing Group is one of the first printing services in Warminster, PA to make environmental responsibility a cornerstone of our business. Give our team a call to learn more about how switching to Tiger Printing Group can help lower your carbon footprint and lend the Earth a helping hand!
Now is the time to embrace a fresh new design for 2018. Our team at Tiger Printing Group is here to support your vision! Give us a call today at 215-799-0500 or browse our website to view our services so you can start making 2018 the year in which your business pull ahead with a stunning new design.
If you’re looking to help your business stand out amongst a sea of competitors, one of the best moves that you can make is to invest in unique wall art. This can make an immediate impression on long-time customers and first-time visitors alike.
The quality of the interior of your business is one of the first things that customers notice when they walk into your space. Having the right wall designs and wallpaper is about more than looking pleasing to the eye; it’s about being professional and conveying the mood and atmosphere of your business to your clients.
Now, there’s an option for large format printing in Princeton, NJ that will allow you to fully unlock your creativity and take a more direct hand in your business’s design. Custom digital wall art and wallpaper from Tiger Printing Group helps bring your vision to life!
At Tiger Printing Group, we incorporate HP’s Wallart designer program into our large format printing in King of Prussia, PA. HP Wallart allows its users to upload custom imagery and designs to create unique, one-of-a-kind wall art and wallpaper. These images can be formatted to fit the dimensions of nearly any sized room, so you can rest with the peace of mind that comes along with knowing that you won’t get a stretched or pixilated design when your wallpaper arrives.
Finally, you don’t have to settle for boring paint jobs or mass-marketed wallpaper that looks the same as every one of your competitors. You’ll have a design and look that’s all your own.
At Tiger Printing Group, we are a full-service printing agency, and we’re happy to help you with the design process when it comes to choosing the right wall art or digitally printed wallpaper for your business. To learn more about digitally printed wall art, give our team a call today at 215-799-0500.